"The Gods have put diagnosis before therapy...
but diagnosis remains an empty word if it does not take us any further in therapeutic terms".
The diagnostic facilities at the EUMEDICA SWISS CENTER include:
- The accurate history taking of the patient, the routine neurological, orthopaedic and other specific medical investigations.
- All the available scientific instrumental investigation, such as x-Ray, Magnetic Resonance Image, CT-Scan, Colour-Echo Doppler Sonography, Fluoroscopy, Thermography and the recent Electro-Neurovegetative Skin Conductance Test.
- The traditional routine chemical laboratory blood investigations.
- The various questionnaires based on information given by the patients during the interview.
- The diagnostic Nerve Blocks under fluoroscopic guidance.
The electro-neurovegetative skin conductance test allows the investigation of the autonomous nervous system activity in various segments of the body.
In conclusion, at the present time:
While scientific medicine and technology advance, the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain sill remains unsolved.
The patient history taking and the meticulous physical investigation still remain the most reliable diagnostic method.